Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lots of sewing to do

I have some a giant stack of sewing to do. In no particular order, this consists of:

  1. Lining the baby blanket for J&H (ok, this is probably the most important)
  2. A pillowcase for my toddler, so she stops stealing other people's pillows in the middle of the night
  3. Finishing the hem on the last two bedroom curtains
  4. Fixing the unevenness of the living room curtains by adding an edging
  5. Making beanbags
  6. Repairing some of Ryan's pants
  7. Finally making babylegs out of the pair of socks that has been sitting on the shelf next to the sewing machine for months
My goal (barring any damage to the sewing machine that would prevent this) is to get all of it done in the next two weeks.  Since I don't have a great big knitting project going on anymore (the baby blanket that was taking up all of my evenings is now complete, except for the edging and the lining mentioned above), I should have some evenings free to work on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment